CRAFT YOUR OWN HANGING DOOR OR WREATH ACCENT SIGN
Craft your own messages for your front door! Easily change your wreath sign each season with our magnetic letter stencils and waterproof chalk paint markers. Simply choose your message, line up the magnetic stencils using our handy magnetic guides & fill in with the paint pens and voila...your own personal sign! Create a new holiday sign every season or personalized with your last name or address. When you are ready for a change, simply wipe with vinegar, rubbing alcohol or acetone and a Magic Eraser to craft another chalkboard sign! Everything you need to create your own beautiful chalkboard signs is included: Chalkboard, Magnetic Letter Stencils & Waterproof Chalk Markers!HANGING CHALKBOARD
- 15" x 5" x .5" Magnetic Steel Chalkboard hanging door sign with adjustable cord. Two toggles allow you to easily adjust the cord length to fit large or small wreaths. Unlike some chalkboards, our non-porous surface wipes clean without leaving "ghosting" or traces of previous designs.
- Magnetic Capital Letter Stencils measuring 1.8" H. Full Alphabet plus extra a & e included!
- Magnetic Cursive Lowercase Stencils measuring .5" to 1.8". Full Alphabet (with extra a & e) plus numbers 0-9
- Magnetic alignment guides- keep your letters straight & centered with our easy to uses guides. Simply put the guides along the edges of the chalkboard and place your magnetic letters along the center guide. No more crooked lines!
- 6 Vibrant Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & White will make your designs pop and waterproof formula means your art will not disappear in the rain! Water based formula is waterproof, but easily dissolves when rubbed with vinegar, rubbing alcohol or acetone! Use on your Plata Chalkboard or for your other art projects like painting rocks, ceramics, fabrics or glass!
Add More Fun
Mix & match our seasonal stencils to craft your one of a kind sign!
What Our Customers Are Saying...
Great Porch Board
So Much Fun!
Lee Ann, MA
"You can't use use up creativity, the more you use, the more you have."